LL Wine & Dine
Wine Bar, Asian
- They do yum cha on Sundays
- Best Espresso Martini in town
- the BIG trouble in little China cocktail is THE BEST
- the sashimi plate is wonderful. the wine list rocks. the cocktail list is delicious. check out the back room.
- Pork belly is amaz, super cocktails and great service! Top spot for food in Sydney.
- Take me to heaven... there's a duo here Friday eve playing (among other things) a harp :)
- Sashimi nachos was disappointing and lack of seasoning and lobster dumplings were ok... If you're looking for an authentic food don't come here. Great cocktails
- Best pork belly I have ever tasted. They need soy milk though as an option for coffees!
- Best cocktails in Sydney! Ecstasy is absolutely amazing!
- Delicious cocktails, wine & dining
- $10 cocktails on Fridays all day
- Soft shell crab...I think I almost scoffed the entire plate myself
- Great food, excellent service!
- Chefs r Asn but their dishes r confused- either can't seem to do authentic Asn well or put enough of a western flair to succeed at Asn fusion. Only good dish was sashimi taco. Avoid Ecstasy cocktail.
- Best laid bar bar in Sydney. Awesome cocktails and food!
- It's a great local bar - great style, food & service.
- Chee Chee Mule is a terrific cocktail, although with more than the 'dash' of cinnamon the menu lists. Ask the waitress about the history of the back room. Sex club and gambling den, you say?
- Big trouble in little china as a cocktail! Yummiest soft shell crab but it's bit on the chilli side!
- The cocoanut chili martini is pretty amazing. Highly recommended.
- Ok I can predict this will slowly creep up my "top small bar experiences" in Sydney list. Make sure you try The Lychee Mule, San Chau Bow, Deep-fried Tofu, and Soft-shell chilli crab!