Lima Restaurant & Lounge
Nightclub, Caribbean, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Happy hour has amazing drink specials and a great Happy Hour menu. $5 menu items or selections at the patio menu. Sliders, skewers, mussels, burgers, Cuban chicken!
- Lima is the only place to be on a tuesday! wdcnightlife.com for rsvp and more!
- GLOW on Thursdays has the biggest DJ's in the world!
- College Tuesdays are packed!
- Stay after dinner, Lima club level offers the best djs and best soundsystem in the city!
- [FRI 05.11.12] Tonight SAEED YOUNAN returns for his monthly residency at TEKA (Fridays at LIMA), along with DJ Lucky - time to get teka-teka-teka-tribal, people!!
- Some of the best house music in all of DC and an exclusive upstairs club Vetro if you can swing getting back there!
- Thursday Night Glow @ Lima ShAkEs the Nations Capitols City Streets with the Top DJ Talent in the Electronic Music scene!!
- Coconut mojitos and the empanadas are delish!
- Great club. Nice crowd. Lots of hotties. Nice music.
- Half price bottles of wine on Mondays and Tuesdays!
- Go early and try the restaurant! Very classy, fine dinning. Large portions, at reasonable price! Ceviches are amazing! Cuban chicken, churrasco steak and sea bass are always favorites!
- Love Lima! Free Salsa on Mondays and boy do they get down! Wine is yummy! Atmosphere is so nice to lounge in w/friends on the patio or even inside.
- Patio is the place to be for happy hour....try a Remy V mojito or caipirinha.
- No other lounge has successfully been in dc for this long.. The vip club on the back of the second floor looks like vegas, fyi
- Always good service, so tip well.
- if your outside try the mojito pitchers
- The Italian influence continues with DJ/Producer LUCA BACCHETTI's debut at TEKA tonight, with opening sounds by DJ Barbari!
- Always been a fan of this venue. Show Tammy this check-in & tell her to buy you a shot on me ;)
- Monday nights they have free salsa lessons around 8pm