The Library Bar & Grill
312 Central Ave SW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- This is a library themed restaurant. Whereas I have a restaurant themed library.
- Don't bother. If you want to see naked or almost naked girls, go across the street.
- Love this place! The people here are great and it's a good place to dance and be with cool people! Outside patio is great for people watching downtown. We at Dream World Love It and always represent!
- Salsa Wednesdays with DJ Quico is awesome!!!
- Great place to watch a game! Love that they have the Santa Fe Happy Camper IPA on tap...
- Salsa Wednesdays!! Library (3rd&Central), No Cover, 9pm-2am!! #Reggaeton #Salsa #Merengue #Top40 #Hiphop #Bachata #Cumbia!!
- Literally the worst dj I've ever encountered is their house dj - some youtube dj called "justin credible".
- Okay, the place is pretty hopping post 11 on a week night!!!
- Food is pretty decent...
- Cheese steak
- really cool nightclub
- It's a fun place to hang out with friends.
- Problem is the extreme drunks at the bar that they let hold court all night. Otherwise, a decent place for a beer and sports.
- Home of the American Outlaws Albuquerque chapter!
- Jello shots !!!!!
- One of downtown's primary douchebag-bars.
- The Adis Motherfucker is a awesome drink! Hit it up!
- Tap beer always flat and disgusting
- Ask for Maneyla and ask her to make a Washington Apple. Simply delicious!