Bar, Dive Bar
- If you're NOT a local ask for "Tall Ones". They're $2 when all the Tourist Beers cost $5. And slay some Friday GnR!
- Karaoke on Fridays is a must. Popular with locals
- Ask for Jennifer and ask for either a rum punch or a mudslide... great bartender and great drinks!
- The saltiest dive in all New York. $2 plastic cup Buds, unless they sniff you out as a tourist.
- Dog friendly!!!
- My grandpa owns this bar !
- You will find liars here.
- If you are not a low life and local to the area, think twice about coming here. Most people will find the hostility frightening.
- Do NOT ask for a Tall one ...the bartender will call you out as an idiot... Just say you want two Coors Lights and save yourself embarrassment ha
- the mudslide-drink it
- Cindy makes the best mudslides!
- Get a mudslide.
- Hi to Helen. Ask for mudslid. Amazing!!!!!
- Awesome place cash only
- Drinks, drinks, and locals... Cash only