Lee's Liquor Lounge
Bar, Music Venue, Rock Club
101 Glenwood Ave (at North 12th St)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Voted Best Country Music Venue by City Pages in 2010. The stage attracts every local band of a country or Americana bent and itsalso the go-to venue for national masters.
- Stop in after a Twins game!
- Cool down on a hot day. The AC is cranked!
- Park at Lee's for a Twins Game...each person in your car must have a drink at the bar, but you get to park for free!!!
- Strong pours, but watch out for "the waitress" she's rude and makes people wanna leave. She needs to go!
- Voted Best Country Music Venue by City Pages in 2012! The beer served in cans and bottles that aren't on tap, with a weekly country night featuring gussied-up two-steppers, Lee's is the real deal.
- Sweet bar but they do NOT accept credit cards!
- ELNo is the best cover band there is and the only one I know that does electric light Orchestra music
- No cover with Twins ticket
- I was there for two beers and my bike bag was stolen in middle of the day. 5/11/11 I won't go back!
- Get Northern Beer for 3.50!!
- Old skool, midnight rider
- Ah, good old days. Louie & Dale.
- The bar is small but don't let that fool you. The bartenders are great and a lot of fun as is the live music. Definitely worth a stop!
- Heggies pizza & Country Singers Contest Finale
- Pizza lecker, aber mit 18,- $ zu teuer. Du wenig alkoholfreie Getrnke fr die Fahrer. Die Musikqualitt hngt von den Interpreten ab.
- Spacious. Great music.
- Swing dancing on Wednesdays-lessons at 8p
- Does NOT take cards, fool.
- A premium, shot o Beam and Trailer Trash. Yer good to go.