Leaping Lizard Pub
302 E Commerce St (btw Navarro & Presa)
San Antonio, TX 78205
- DJ who spins here on Fri nights was on fire. 80s, 90s, early 00s hiphop while mixing in some nirvana, journey & playing that Outfield "I don't want to lose your love tonight" song at 1:50 am. Bliss
- Atmosphere itself is appropriately 'divey' but I'll be honest, the clientele all look like they took the bus here from prison.
- This guy is mean....seriously! Pub runners beware! His name is David avoid him at all cost.
- The DJ is very talented, and it takes a LOT for me to say that! Make sure you don't pay to hear Slayer from the jukebox right before the DJ comes on, because you ain't gonna hear it.
- As a tourist, this is slightly off the beaten path of the Riverwalk, but well worth it. Great service and beer selection on tap.
- Great bartender Ryan great atmosphere great drinks
- It smells funny
- My favorite bar downtown!
- Staff are friendly but look out for the locals! They may bite.
- The venue has an Austin bar feel with exception of the patrons . Blonde bartender is nice with great service.
- great spot downtown. friendly staff and great patrons. the big ass beer is my fave. if you plan on over indulging arrange for a cab!!
- If it's a weekday grab a big ass beer, if it's the weekend learn to trust the bartenders and ask for the day's shot special.