10 Wing Wah Ln
+852 2877 1100
- Watch out for the bar on fire
- Great venue for a weekday drink with friends, usually less packed Mon-Thurs. Jukebox as opposed to the usual iPod DJs.Saturday night shots @ $30 each!
- A nice bar for chilling out with friends. No hardcore dancing, just talking and having a good time. The staircase entrance makes the bar looks like a garden outside, seriously.
- A typical backwash of a place for some post-evening fun, watching white folks belting out tunes who cannot sing.
- One is the most down to earth bars in hk, could be classified by some as a dive bar.. The green lungs of lan qwai fong
- Don't go unless you want to get burnt by out of control flamed cocktails.
- Decent bar and impressive juke box! Occasionally late at night people will fall onto the roof, you will see why when you go there.. Once some guy fell onto the roof and couldn't get off.
- Nice bar, packed on a Friday night. Feel a bit like student union bar though
- Nice place to have a drink n chilling with friends!
- Relax in the leafy outdoor terrace, perfect venue for a quiet weekday drink. Has a good selection of drinks and the jukebox is a welcome alternative to the typical iPod DJs.
- Cocktails are good and reasonably priced. After 11, all of them $30!