Last Dollar Saloon
Bar, Cocktail, Dive Bar
100 East Colorado Avenue (Pine Street)
Telluride, CO 81435
- funky western bar w/ a wide selection of cheap drinks
- Great place! Make sure you have cash!
- Muy bueno el cognac con Coca-Cola
- Thanks to Skiing Magazine for their kind words.We will continue to be the diviest.
- "The Buck" is the diviest joint in town, and it's the best for apres-ski pints and late-night partying.
- Cheap beers. Happy Hour 8-10pm
- Fun bar. Beers starting at $3. No kitchen. Strong pours on wells.
- The ski magazine has their head up their ass, there are WAAAAY shittier dives in this town. It's clean, it's reasonably priced, and you can watch Main st from a fishbowl. Ask for Johnny Wichita...
- Cash only! A trying to be a "dive" but it's pretty far from a true dive bar.
- Cool spot ! Good cheap drinks , good bartenders and good jukebox !
- Great local hang-out...known as "The Buck" cash-only establishment
- good rooftop deck and large drinks