165 Fort Pickens Rd (at Margaritaville Beach Hotel)
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
- Bama Breeze = Yum
- Literally on the beach! Huge fire pit,hammocks, and corn hole. Great bar food and awesome drinks.
- Their burgers are the best they have an awesome play place for kids to play!!They have the full moon party there and they sometimes play movies there! It's super close to Margaritaville Hotel!!!
- The peel and eat shrimp were perfect on a hot day. The Bahama Mama and Mango Margarita were tasty! Walk up right from the beach and live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings.
- Amazing atmosphere! !
- The bartender by the pool, Sylvia; is awesome. <3
- Chill out.. Pricey but taste and looks made me the envy of those not present. Cool breeze and loaded fries. Left full and happy. Waitress was very Attentive!
- Order a drink, chill on a hammock, and cool off with the misters. Nice place to take it all in.
- Hammocks at sunset...perfect!
- 5'oclock somewhere is a potent drink
- Love my friends Deb& Willis but they aren't part of this !
- Food was ok. Its more for the atmosphere and drinks.
- Great wine in a can sounds funny but quite good staff great the Lava Lava shrimp yum
- Melissa says the Pink Cadillac's are the bomb.
- Amazing place, great food, seating outside on the beach or inside, and great music!!! A must see!!!
- Great atmosphere but the service is a bit slow
- Sign says open and no one is there at all not even staff.
- I expected More .... Bring your VISA ... Nothing bad ... just didn't feel the vibe that I expected. Fish Sandwich ...great bread ... fish was nothing special..but costs more than it tasted.