Lounge, Nightclub, Tapas
$ $ $
- Djs are great
- luv it.. best lounge, with amazing dj's.... really a true find
- Add this one to your list of musts in Soho.
- New Years Eve at Lair includes: 6 Hr Premium Bar, 2 Hrs Gourmet Appetizers by Exec. Chef Chris Cheung (formerly of Nobu), Champagne Toast, DJ Etienne & for more info go to: www.lair.bestnewyears.com
- Place is tiny, DJ sucks... need I say more??
- Here's a tip, don't come here, this place sucks.
- only come here if you want to be fleeced. mandatory $3 coat check, $15 for a tiny average cocktail and obnoxious bartenders who don't acknowledge you means we won't be back.
- DJ Etienne is amazing... looking forward to going to Lair tonight!!
- Stopped in on a slow Monday night and found it all quite charming. The seating here is amazingly comfortable and the staff was very welcoming.
- Food is great, cocktails are amazing!
- The bartender w/ the douche hairstyle and douche face is an actual douche(you will know who I'm talking about when you're there)won't give you a good drink or good service then expect a $1mill in tips
- The dj is pretty good.
- Private Event
- Great music, good food. Overall fun place!
- This place is great... if you're bridge and tunnel
- I repeat,all l see very good,excuse me for to write anything else
- I don know what ti say,excuse me,all l ser okey...
- This place is douchey.
- Red Wine and Tapas
- NEVER trust their open bar policies. Never.