6:00pm - 10:00pm
6:00pm - 1:00am
6:00pm - 1:00am
6:00pm - 2:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
3:00pm - 3:00am
2:00pm - 11:00pm
- They have a beer shot combo deal, only the shot is Moonshine! Needless to say, get it! Awesome jukebox too. My favorite bar in the hood.
- Maria is amaze at the bar. I'll def be back bc she love her.
- The backyard is great. And the bathrooms are clean.
- one word: picklebacks
- my namesake bar! be nice to lance at the door and miles behind the bar -super nice crew. plus: the sweet beer/shot deal here never hurt nobodyyy.
- Ask for Colin by name. Call him Colin.
- Quite possibly the perfect bar. Big patio, doggies, shuffle inn, great jukebox, hot whiskey cider, friendly bartenders and even friendlier owners. Only thing that's missing is a popcorn machine!
- This place is BanGinG emphasis on the G's.
- A perfect neighborhood bar with friendly bartenders. Enjoy decently priced drinks in their gigantic backyard patio or play a few games of Shuffle-Bowling.
- Get two-for-$5 cans of Lionshead. Hang with Sam, Miles, Kahlen, Troy and everyone. They're some of the coolest, most down-to-earth people you'll meet on Grand Street.
- LJ's is a neighborhood hang dedicated to no-frills, straight-ahead boozin with a vintage Shuffle Bowling machine and a dimly-lit bar made from reclaimed 100-yr-old Virginian wood.
- Let those around the house give you the experience you didn't come for. That's how they do, every fixup is a foot up and out the door for more! Pour me another.
- Beer and shot specials
- Bartenders have been pretty rude every time I've been in. Shame that, it's got a nice atmosphere otherwise. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Dog friendly!
- Winner of Best Smoking Patio in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! Head outside in the summer months to chat and light up.
- Lesbehonest, this is a bar.
- great picklebacks!!
- Home of Kings County Cookout. Live music, $5 BBQ & cheap booze! Sunday afternoons 8/14 & 9/11. FREE!
- Feb. 16th, FORlokals Happy Hour! $2 Lionshead, $3 PBR Tall Boys, $4 Wells, $5 Bushmills Shots 6-10PM. Every other Wednesday at Lady Jay's. http://j.mp/FORlokals2