L27 Rooftop Bar
$ $ $
Nashville, TN 37203
- A glass of house Cabernet was $21. Are you kidding me?
- Douchy but pretty
- Great views of Downtown Nashville
- No longer has a DJ.
- Great bar overlooking Nashville but it feels too much like Vegas. It's probably a great addition for locals needing a place to party Vegas style.
- Beautiful views. Decent DJ. Though he said he wasn't allowed to play rap when asked to play Drake lol. Good drinks. Brussel sprouts were great. Pool outside. Can't wait for summer.
- The rooftop was closed on Christmas Day which was when we were staying at the Westin. Christmas Eve was quiet too but the drinks were good and the view was amazing.
- Great vibe