- Called Kuka for short, the Colombian import is a relaxed restaurant where you can chow down on everything from arepas to churrasco by day and a steamy dance hall by nigh.
- What ever you do order this plater .... Ummmmmmmm
- Need a mobile application for an idea or business. Let us know, we can help your ideas come to life. jportdev.com
- Delicioso el salmon teriyaki
- Contrary to some of the other tips, Kukara is actually pretty fun Thurs, Fri, Sat nights with a good DJ and live band sets throughout the night. Great Spanish vibe but definitely open to all people.
- Every Wednesday, Just say that YOU are on Carlos Andres Contento's List for free entry, contact me for details 305 890 7035;)
- Terrible servicio. Si ests en mesa te cobran 20% de propina y ni siquiera hacen la cuenta sino que la tienes que hacer t. :S
- Find out who's checked-in where in Brickell with our Foursquare powered map on www.brickellinfo.com
- Entrada Gratis todos los jueves. Buena musica y chicas lindas trabajando alli.
- La msica es muy buena, grupo en vivo!!
- the food is all so delicious, makes up for the rather shitty service
- Just mention my name every Thursday for complementary admission. Friday and Saturday, there is no guest list, if you have any question or if U want to reserved a table please let me know 305 890 7035
- Don'y miss out! be about! Bonka live! Cheers!
- Win 4 tickets to see Bonka live this Thursday at Kukara Brickell! Text kukara bonka to 91944 and participate on this amazing raffle!
- Text kukara brugal to 91944 and participate in 2night's brugal bottle raffle cheers
- Say Alexis/Marcelo at the door for FREE entrance every Thursday!
- This place is only interesting if there is ABSOLUTELY nothing else to do in the Mary Brickell Village area... I mean NOTHING ELSE AT ALL!!
- Great for watching the Colombia matches, too bad it closed.
- great place for real authentic food!!
- Boliche Latino en south beach, buena msica, no mucha variedad de tragos.