Dive Bar, Bar
2004 Baldwin St (at Pierce St.)
Houston, TX 77002
- Go to Komodo Pub ask Ashley for a Nuclear Rainbow Shot! Tell her to make it snappy
- Jager jager never runs out.
- This is a nice relax spot!
- Great happy hour! Daily specials until 8pm.
- Needing a quick buzz after an exhausting day...order a nuclear rainbow from WILL!
- Best Bar in Midtown!
- House party for adults. Strong drinks..good vibes
- Ask Xavier to make you a Boulevardier. And with an orange coining in it. So it's healthy right?
- Strong drinks, jukebox, always chill, good place to be anonymous or bring a group of friends.
- One of my favorite spots to stop by and grab some drinks on the weekends! It can get very crowded but the ambience is great!
- Bartenders are awesome. I love this place. Laid back and there is a jukebox so you can play what you want.
- Great place in Houston to drink and talk with the people of the neighborhood!! And the man of the bar is funny
- Love this place! Nicest bartenders, cute atmosphere, awesome music selection. Midtown gem.
- The jaeger never runs out of here.
- Make sure you come when Will is working! His cocktails are to die for!
- Specials each night of the week. Crowd isn't particularly uniform but that's part of the charm.
- This is not a wine bar!!!!
- Fun small hole-in-the-wall bar with friendly staff, interesting patrons, and relaxed atmosphere. For sure a hidden jem in Midtown, close to front porch pub and tailgaters.
- Sundae Fundae - $10 bottomless mimosas, $10 bottomless Bud Light draft, $5 all you can eat (usually burgers, hotdogs etc, sometimes brunch)
- This place was extremely unprofessional and disrespectful to my friends. Without notice we were kicked out without explanation. Never would I ever recommend this place to anyone.