- Respect the place because they are excellent on the beer pricing and spot on for the buy backs. The bartenders know what they are doing here.
- Have a Guinness, best on tap on the UES...
- Best staff in the business. Treat them well and they'll return the favor.
- Best Guinness line in the city. Great Shepherd's Pie.
- 6 Nations Rugby Championship will be shown here. The critically acclaimed pub is popular spot for rugby and football (soccer) fans.
- Great wings and a good neighborhood bar to grab a drink and have a good time.
- Great bar for sports fanatics. People who love to enjoy cheap beer and food should also give this place a try!
- The spot uptown for Buffalo sports. Go Sabres.
- don't put $ in the jukebox after 3 am, they always kick ya out by turning the lights on full force at approx 3:45 am. buzz kill
- I miss this place so much .
- Food is awful. Service is worse.
- This might be the best sports bar in NYC. Great prices, awesome bartenders and far away from annoying frat vibe.
- Try the Kinsale Super Burger & Beer - Anti Valentine's Day burger and beer with bro Boufford.
- The best sports bar in NYC. Lovely place to have your heart torn out again and again. At least you're not alone.
- great Guinness pours and solid happy hour.
- Soccer and amazing wings
- Delish wings and cheap beer. Can't beat it.
- Dark Irish dive bar.
- really cheap drinks, good service, good guiness pours.
- Killer Irish pub on the UES. And open early for rugby and soccer.