King Tut Café & Catering
Hookah Bar, Café
1125 E Apache Blvd (at Terrace Rd)
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Wifi works well here. Great place to smoke and study.
- Get the fries. Best in town.
- Beware the bathroom. They have bar soap in there and a hand drier with worse air pressure than my car's A/C.
- Double apple
- King Tut's is hit or miss: I love the furnishings and the location, but the atmosphere can be wack sometimes. The live music is overpowering and the shisha isn't the greatest.
- Blue mist bitches
- Tim and David are the best!!! Great service!!! Love em!!! :)
- My fav hookah bar in AZ.
- Try min + orange! Taste like a dreamsicle
- @Mitch P. First person to troll a tip thread. Good hookah
- College themed cafe that has an array of hookah choices, and relax atmosphere with vintage rugs to lay on, for big group sessions. Employees super relaxed, and pricing affordable. Plus on lazy nights.
- Whether you smoke Hookah or whether youre simply looking to have a fresh and authentic Mediterranean meal, Tuts is a great place to meet up with friends, family and co-workers...
- It's a decent place we used to come here all the time back in the day. Just wish they had better seats.
- I stopped in here while visiting some friends back in '12. This is by far my favorite lounge thus far. It was welcoming, the service was good and the overall experience was fantastic!
- nice place to chill relax and have a quick bite to eat
- Guava and pomegranate!
- Melon dew and white peach! Mmm tasty!
- Peach..strawberry.. The best!!!
- Sit somewhere the fans aren't on for some killer smoke rings!
- Best hummus everrrrrr