King Street Grille
679 Freshfields Dr
Johns Island, SC 29455
- Water tastes nasty and crab cakes were cold!
- Mac n Cheese Egg Rolls!!!
- Create your own salad!
- try the Rebuen or Cuban Sandwiches
- Hey guys, Ben Roflsburger owns this place!
- Fantastic bald, bearded bartender
- The fried pork chops and potatoes are THE BEST!!
- Service outside was challenging. Our waiter was overwhelmed indoors, so we kept having to solicit service from other servers. Try the sweet tea chicken.
- Great place but the kitchen keeps very random hours in the off-season. No food at 7:30pm tonight. Second time this week!
- Sad service, never came back to us. HB was overcooked, then raw. Thai wraps...def not PFChangs. If you want to be neglected be sure to ask for David. Yikes.
- Great in-house be sauce on their bbq bacon burger.
- Disappointment. Cold fries and the only flavor in my Texas Heart stopper was the flavor of grease
- Crappy service! Assholes
- Salmon, bacon, asparagus, Gouda sandwich. Need I say more?
- Every Wednesday is Our Famous Burger Day. Enjoy your Favorite Burger for 1/2 Price. Join us for your Favorite Sports all season long. We've got more TV's than you can watch.
- Try the casaer dressing, it's amazing!
- I didn't think you could smoke in restaurants/bars anymore...smoky inspire of ventilation. Great bartender though.
- Peanut Thai chicken wraps were great!