The King Pin Bar
Bar, Dive Bar
1307 Lyons St (at Prytania Street)
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Grab s pitcher, play some shuffleboard, pump a few bucks into one of the best jukeboxes in new orleans
- This is a fun place to go if you like Rockabilly, but need a bunch of shitty frat guys fucking shit up.
- Great place for late nights!
- Try the beer! I compliments the jukebox supremely.
- If you slam the mens room door properly, it latches automatically. You know youre in charge.
- Tony, Donald and Steve head to The Kingpin for a few beers as they work up some late-night appetites. Its a cool place to catch the Saints game, or a band. They have an extensive beer selection.
- I confess, I really just come for Taceaux Loceaux on Fridays...but the jukebox IS good, and drink prices ain't bad :)
- I Always make new friends here!
- Good for late nights and cheap drinks.
- Shuffleboard, good beer selection...woodchuck is available for the faint of tastebuds
- Cool neighborhood bar! :)
- The King Pin!
- Great spot Uptown for a drink. If you're feeling adventurous, you can do a crawl from the Kingpin to Le Bon Temps to Brothers III. Get a cold one to go.
- Get $10 off at The Kingpin with Drink Deck. Download our app or find a retailer near you for over $520 in savings (no expiration) http://bit.ly/DDappsANDretailers
- Great bartenders. Great neighborhood bar!
- Good for Shuffle Board!
- Betta show some respect to tha king.
- Shuffleboard, old school style is not to be missed!