Kill Devil Club
- Order the Smoke on Smoke and sit at the bar!
- If you go with a group, get the punch bowls to drink. They are tasty and have a nice presentation.
- For an evening out on the weekend you'll need to make a reservation if you want to sit. Nice place with live music.
- Do not order a punch bowl... They are $25 for something that tastes like a 25 cent hookers cooter with a gallon and a half of celery salt! Plus, it's only a 1/4 of a punch bowl.
- Can't even make a Bloody Marry! So lame!!
- One of the most unique bars in pnl district
- Smoke on Smoke cocktail is amazing. Watch them make it. Their Barrel aged whiskies are incredible.
- Sexy decor and atmosphere with smooth live music and interesting cocktails.
- Live music is awesome, don't get me wrong, but it's WAY too loud. The waitstaff can barely hear to take orders.
- Feel comfortable to order any cocktail of the menu. A spot that continually impresses with drink quality. Deserves more praise and customers (limited hours don't help)!
- Smoke and Smoke at the bar.
- House shots are tasty!!
- Nice event space! They hosted DINING BY DESIGN for DIFFA Kansas City this year.
- the mint & pineapple with the wine is the BEST.
- All the items with Kobe in it are AWESOME! :)
- Pendergrast, She Loves Me Not