Kenton Station Restaurant & Pub
8303 N Denver Ave
Portland, OR 97217
- Tuesdays: $2 micros all day!
- Monday night taco night! $2.00 Tacos, $5 burrito, nacho, or quesadilla. Great way to spend a night out for cheap!
- Food was decent. Service was very lacking. Only time we saw our server was when they took our order and dropped off food. Had to flag someone else down just to get the check.
- Awesome mini-concerts in the Summer. Great place for picnics, too!
- Go to Kenton Station and get the biggest, best burger in the house for less than $9!
- Food is always great and beer is rotated often for variety! Happy hour has some good eats.
- Mini corn dogs. Tater tots. Beer/cider selection.
- This is the Clubhouse. Home of the Dallas Cowboys.
- Why, why do I love this place? Because of its reputation as the greasy goldmine at the end of the MAX Yellow Line? Or because it's the little lost local engine that could at the edge of the NPDX hood?
- Great local pub to grab some tasty, greasy pub food and some brews.
- Great Happy Hour food!
- Wifi password is kentonstation connect to KentonStation, not KentonStation-guest
- Old Rasputin on nitro. What?!
- Happy Hour Cheeseburger and fries - $4.50... Once a week at least!
- Family friendly woohoo!
- BLTs are awesome!
- Great micro selection, especially IPAs.
- Always good!!!!!!
- 2 dollar micros. Yum.