Kelly's Restaurant & Bar
Bar, Gastropub, American
- This place adds some needed sophistication to crown street wo being pretentious
- Best thursday night party in town!!!
- Karaoke Thursdays. Now the place to be!
- get the oriental salmon salad, best patio in new haven!
- very dirty and smells, went really far down hill
- Good staff and owner and I get to watch Rugby! Check it out. I agree the pies(Guinness,chicken,shepard) and burgers are delicious but so is the cobb salad it's huge.
- The Shepard's pie and chicken pot pie are my faves!
- Crown St. Chicken Sandwich is AMAZING!
- My parking garage is across the street. Nice place to unwind after work, especially if there is a lot of traffic waiting to get out of New Haven.
- Come here for a burger and beer special wed. nights.. pint and a burger for 10.00... 25C wings on Mon, and Shep. Pie and a Pint for 10 dollars on Tues. THey also have open Mic Tues, and live music T
- The #BEST service you'll ever find in New Haven
- Truly enjoyed Kelly's several times while visiting New Haven recently. Try the Steak and Guinness Hotpot, or the Shepherd's Pie. Fabulous! Someone said before - sophisticated w/o being pretentious.
- Kilkenny on tap!
- Chocolate mousse cake!
- We came here for lunch. It was quick and good. They took care of us right away.
- Try the Smokehouse burger with their hand-cut fries. Excellent!
- amazing place located on the corner of temple with crown. great people great music visit their website.
- Mayor gets free napkins