Bar, Whisky Bar
311 Lewers St (btwn Lauula and Kalakaua)
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Nice place to smoke. Live bands near daily! Directly accross from Moose's. My favorite bar on island
- The only bar in Honolulu where you can smoke inside.
- ) . . ) )
- Even though it is a state law that smoking is prohibited, they allow patrons to smoke.
- I want to be the mayor!
- They let the Kilkenny settle like good Irish people.
- no cover and prices are good. love the live band on Saturday nights.
- Typical Irish pub less than a block off the main drag.
- Great relaxed atmosphere with local music every night. The seafood chowder is excellent!
- Waikikian Irish bar. Nothing very Irish about it to be honest but it did have a decent atmosphere. A band (easy listening beach tunes) was playing and the cocktails were ok. Decent happy hour!
- Free WiFi great music late nights cheap beer
- Great Fish and chips ! Great bartenders
- if you are into 311 and Sublime covers this is the spot for you
- A pretty fun place that really gets the business. I've seen some amazing amount of drunkenness here, some directly a result of myself.
- We went on Super Bowl Sunday and although it was packed and there was only one bartender the service was friendly and quick. The sweet chili wings are ok and the burger is just a burger.
- Live band. Great music. Much better place to go now that they don't allow smoking inside. Small bar and is too crowded. Cramped space.
- The drinks are great!
- The drinks were strong. I'm a fan.
- Place is disgusting and music was really poor.