2064 Sawtelle Blvd (at Mississippi)
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Sometimes they have blended drink specials. I recommend those for only $6, & they come with a mermaid or monkey charm! Pina Colada is a good choice.
- Be drunk, no one knows how to sing. Am writing this tip from a hospital because my ears are bleeding.
- Large selection of songs, but not enough books. Inattentive bartenders.
- Conveniently located next to one of the longest waits of your life for dinner. Drinks can be pricey ($9 for a bottle of Sapporo?) but the singing is funny and there's some super cute waitresses here
- Cheap and stereotypical karaoke plus allows alcohol!
- Manager is rude and turns customers away when there are clearly seats available. That picture is him. Minimum drink purchase and no separate check. What's not to love!
- Watch out -- they'll charge you for random snacks they bring to your table.
- Very reasonable bottle specials. You know you're gonna finish it.
- To many rules!
- Great stage, great song list, great drinks, just be sure to eat before you get here.
- No cover but they still charge an $11 drink minimum. Still a fun place though.