Kane Brewing Company
- Stop in for a few samples and leave with a growler (or 2) of what you liked
- Go here! Great beer and a nice taproom expansion on the brewhouse. The address is tricky, so just look for the big parking lot.
- Pick up a growler
- Amazing beer!
- Kane does a great job with their entire lineup.The tasting room is large and on the same floor as the exposed brewing operation.
- Last call at 7:45pm on Friday?? Lame
- Great selection of beers on tap. If you can't find something you like here you aren't trying. They unfortunately don't allow food in and due to regulatory stupidity aren't allowed to serve food. .
- Try the Beers!!!
- Not enough seating in their tap room, and the lack of food or ability to bring in outside food makes it tricky to want to spend much time here. No outdoor area.
- Awesome brews! The location is just a clean industrial park, but satisfactory. Good merch.
- Great tasting Belgian Style beers!
- The Mosaic Punch was incredible.
- Everything is Awesome!!!
- Michael Kane has crafted a truly amazing brewery. Head High is a delicious IPA, Sunday Brunch is a world-class milk porter, and the rest of the line-up is top-tier. Spacious quarters too!
- Beer and merchandise.
- great beer, flights & full pours, picnic tables
- Excellent Beers a beautiful place to know....
- The beer is amazing and the atmosphere is really fun. Great stop either on the way to or coming home from the beach!
- This is one of the top breweries in NJ.. Top notch.. A must visit
- One of NJ's best locally owned breweries, it's worth getting some advice or asking for a recommendation to try something new here - I doubt they'll ever disappoint.