Cocktail, Latin American, Bar
4493 Beverly Blvd (at Serrano)
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Great food...good service...Pupusa there are awesome!!!
- The bar makes some pretty amazing drinks. Make sure to check the drink specials on the board by the bar.
- The Pan con Pavo (turkey sandwich) was amazing, especially with a side of plantanos. Definitely will be back!
- Best yuca con chicharrones
- Empanadas de leche y atol de elote is the best. Y'all need to try it.
- Overwhelmed? Get the sampler plate.
- Some of the best pupusas in the City.
- Get the Ramos Gin Fizz...yum!
- The squash pupusas are awesome. Be sure to load on the curtido (pickled cabbage) too!
- Love Bartender Brandon... Artist w cocktails!
- try the fried talapia!
- Pre-prohibition style bartending; the drinks here are better and cheaper than at Seven Grand.
- Las pupusas no estn feas. Pero el servicio es lento. Muy lento!!!
- Love the Pupusas and I enjoy the Spicy Mamacita after a long day in LA
- Best yuca con chicarron
- Highly recommend, one of the best places to enjoy excellent authentic Salvadorean food. Excellent tasting food, customer service and always very clean.
- Good home made style pupusas!! Not too greasy either that's a plus in my book!
- The turkey sndwich And pupusas ar the best
- Get the Pan con Pavo! Or the pupusas with a side of cream! Trust me....you'll like it!
- Here for an 80's prom!