The Irish Pub
- Yes they do have cider. It comes in a big bottle. Called Magner's.
- Come here on wednesdays at 8:00 for trivia always a good time!
- Cheap beers
- Edina is an awesome chef.
- They have, and had, cider here for quite a while now and they have it in either apple or pear variety. And they no longer host trivia here on Wednesdays anymore.
- Great place to watch a Red Sox or Bruins game in the middle of the day. Grab a cold beer and sit at the bar.
- Great for a pint while you watch some sports. Fries with curry sauce are a very affordable snack.
- Never coming back. A bitchy bartender ruins customer experience.
- I love the attention from the weather awesome
- Cheap drinks and great service
- Golden tee machine here! Large Magners bottles, good simple Irish good, good atmosphere.
- Edina is an awesome chef
- Best and most diverse liquor selection anywhere in the Boston area, top shelf to bottom shelf. I DARE you to find a better liquor selection!
- If you ever come in hungry. Try the beef stew. It truly has a, better than, homemade taste!
- Bring Cash!!! They don't take card but there is a ATM to use at yor discretion ofcourse at a $2 charge!!! :)