IOTA Club and Cafe
Bar, Rock Club, Music Venue
2832 Wilson Blvd (btwn N Fillmore & N Edgewood St)
Arlington, VA 22201
- Say "hi" to your barista, meeee:)
- Amazing venue for live music! Great food! Great service! Get there between 7:30PM and 8:00PM for tickets to that night's show! Bring cash! Don't make the door guy mad.
- The Iota has recently renovated its interior, revamped its menu, added coffee service, &, best of all, expanded its draft beer line.
- Last Train Home rocks my socks!
- Don't miss Derek!
- I love hanging out at IOTA on Wednesdays for open mic... talented bunch!
- The beer selection is great and the music is too, usually!
- Best live music venue ever. Come early. Free wi fi. Table service. Good food.
- They only sell tickets to the show at the door, not in advance. So make sure to get there early. Luckily a good menu and beer list helps pass the time.
- Such a great venue that consistently books amazing talent! Due to noise ordinances, all bands end by midnight, so just hop on over to Galaxy Hut to continue the night with a similar crowd.
- Great live music venue
- Spontaneous Boole show about to blow up the joint!
- Great for live music, but also check it out for dinner. Delicious Carolina Fried Chicken.
- My very favorite music club <3 <3 <3 <3
- Wait staff are friendly and the kitchen continues to impress even after three years of patronage.
- The baked brie
- Reva's poetry reading
- Beer selection is top notch and staff are pretty friendly.
- Eh. Food is average. Wasn't a fan of the beet salad.
- Best live music venue in town!