943 W Beech St (at Tennessee Ave)
Long Beach, NY 11561
- Great staff. Took care of our ever growing crew sans a reservation. Adding tables and chairs as needed, safely.
- Cover band is good. Really chil spot
- Awesome chill spot... live music on Thursday... kinna looks like a mini version of the nutty irishman in bayshore.
- Fridays in winter are but 1 get 1 entree, totally worth it. I got grilled salmon friend had chicken parm? It was hugeeee
- Say hi to patty
- Good finger food
- Cheap wings and beer on Sunday's!
- parkings a bitttch
- Find Amy, tell her chris sent you, free Soco lime!
- Taco tuesdayS, dancin weekends,
- Great lunch specials and outdoor seating, a block from the beach.
- Mickey the Bartender is the greatest Mick alive! Tip him well. Wings are amazing!