Infiniti Bar @ Grace Bay Club
Bar, Lounge, Cocktail
- This is a great bar with a spectacular view of the beach. Get yourself a martini and read all about my visit on WinstonWanders below!
- Great atmosphere! Unfortunately the bar is poorly supplied and the staff is kind but lazy.
- Awesome! Resort rocks! Great ocean view suites. Visited last month, off season. Quiet but loved exploring and found several outdoor activities. One of Best beaches in Caribbean
- The portions are surprisingly large. I recommend the calamari from the grill and the pomegranate martini, like juice.
- Good margaritas .. better ambiance
- Amazing food!!!
- What a fabulous experience. Great food, company and views.
- Great views right on the beach, interesting layout with separate seating areas each with different ambiances, comfortable and lots of privacy, great service, but a bit expensive.
- Great views
- Super location e raw bar
- Amazing lounge spot - sat by the fireplace. Expensive drinks (naturally, given the location) but strong and overall fantastic.
- The lamb was awesome
- The worst service ever.
- The food at the restaurant is excellent. The kale salad may be the best kale salad Ive ever had. The brocolli is really good too. Make sure to talk to the chef directly if you have food allergies.
- The rum punch (Planters Punch) with a floater of dark rum is exquisite!