3932 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618
- Came back for the Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA and I may have a Founders All Day IPA after that. Love the IPAs!
- Chill bar great prices
- Best beer selection in the neighborhood
- Nice beer and comedy / laughs .. cash only..
- Fourth Thursdays of every month.. seems to be pretty well booked comedy.
- Nice draft beer selection
- Live #irishmusic select Fridays and Sundays from Kilmaley @piobagusfidil group incarnation
- Great local little dive bar. Cash only.
- Great beer selection! Best bartenders ever!
- Great beer selection!
- Enjoying a Firestone Walker Oaktoberfest, which just joined its "sister" brews, Union Jack IPA and Wookie Jack Black Rye IPA, in the on-tap lineup.
- Am having Sweetgrass Ale from Gran Teton. They have a great selection of craft beers in their tap rotation.
- George the owner is one awesome guy. Look forward to his wine tasting with his own personal home grown wine!
- One last one before time to go