Nightclub, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $
- Cigar bar so it's smokey and smelley...
- Great selection of cigars and DJ Flofader tears it up on Mondays!
- Only place to smoke and drink that isn't a private club, as long as you don't drown in the sea of popped collars and thousand dollar millionaires! Cigar selections are sub-par, only two good facings.
- The douche-bag index is very low on Sunday night...
- Imbibe is okay if you want to smell like smoke for a week after you go. The employees are all rude and service sucks.
- THE worst service in the world. Decent bourbon, scotch, and rum selection. Humidor is passable at best. Great rooftop bar area.
- Not so great as a nightclub but they have a $2 Blue Moon and a rooftop deck for Happy hour!
- Tuesday nights! Twisted audio
- Visit frm out of town. one of the wrst clubs I ever been too. no valet,their was a wait to get in and it wasnt even packed. They even made pretty girls wait. THEN they turned the lights on @120! Wtf?!
- Could do without the Trump guy and the Thursday night deal is a tad confusing. Good humidor and staff (for the most part).
- Clubbing - cigars
- Not to sure if this is this is Mickey mouses club house but as a Dj like myself I find this kinda like child's play
- Decent cigar selection, great dj. It's very crowded.
- nice rooftop bar and good music
- Best place to get cigars late night.
- Great cigar selection and a relaxed atmosphere. Decent drink selection. They will cut your cigar how you want it. Comfortable seating as well.
- Bad service and rude staff. Had to leave at 10pm bcs there was a couple having sex in the next table and security didn't do anything about it. Disgusting.
- This bar is so bad, yet so easily fixable, #BarRescue wouldn't even take on the task. #fireeveryone #AlbuquerqueCouldntHandleUs
- If your smokin hot Then your in the right place
- It has a rooftop lounge. That's the only positive point.