Bar, American, Beer Garden
104 E Doty Ave
Summerville, SC 29483
- Delicious! Monet is a great server. The she crab soup was surprisingly good. I don't normally eat crab cakes but I did here and totally enjoyed it. We will be back.
- See Butch play out on Sundays for Open Mic Night.. Tip well!
- Best bartenders and prices in Summerville.
- Tip amazingly. Bartenders here rock!!!!
- Just because it's black doesn't mean it's jaegar :(
- The food here is great. Drinks are cheap. Love it here.
- Ask for a local beer!
- Tip really good here. Bartenders are amazing
- Wrap it up!
- Greatest hole in the wall bar ever!! Just don't be too drunk trying to walk down those steps! They have so many liquors they have to hang them form the celling! It's amazing!! They also have darts
- Crab cakes were delicious! A little spicy even. Cozy, great live music. Would be great for a date.
- Dark and cozy, especially when the fireplace is lit, with a solid menu full of fresh ingredients and good choices. An excellent spot regardless, but especially for Summerville, with charming staff.
- Food is amazing! Very good apps and entrees. Try the artichoke dip with the pitta. Collard greens are the best in town.
- That was an amazing lunch I highly recommend and yes the she crab was Devine
- Salmon Wellington is my favorite! And the fries are perfection
- Cajun chicken pasta
- A great place to have a drink in an historic Summerville building with a cool decoration. Great selection, great people. Love it there.
- Never had a bad meal here. Lots of rustic charm, great food @ reasonable prices.
- Laid back place with great food, definitely worth the visit!
- Food and service are phenomenal downstairs - Drinks and service are, upstairs!!