Humpy's Big Island Alehouse
Bar, American, Nightlife
- Great beer selection. Great food.
- Since you're in Kona, try their Kona coconut brown ale! It's brewed with fresh coconut juice.
- Recommend trying a Big Island Brewhaus beer.
- $3 dollar build your own tacos:-) sweet and giveaways on holidays and super bowls!
- Large portions and great pricing with a killer view.
- Excellent bartenders! Very friendly, laid back watering hole. Favorite bar on the island. If Matty is working, ask him for a "GOOD LUCK" it's delicious.
- View of the sunset is great, and the beer list is the best in Kona! Food is meh. Drink here, eat somewhere else.
- All you can eat buffet on Sunday! $24.99
- If you see Matt Drew in here, make sure you buy him a drink before engaging him in conversation. He's a surly MoFo.
- Pau Hana sunset and happy hour with Deschutes on tap.
- Great local and import beers. Fun every night of the week. Bill the bar manger is a great guy and a hell of a lot of fun.
- Kona brew on tap
- Enjoy views over Ali'i drive (the front street) and Kailua Bay while you sip a brew off the tap for lunch or dinner. The North Shore garlic shrimp is a winner.
- Enjoy views over Ali'i drive (like a front street) and Kailua Bay while you sip a brew off the tap for lunch or dinner. The North Shore garlic shrimp is a winner.
- Steak bomb is good, as is the Bavarian pretzel.
- Great bar to just relax, enjoy the view and the awesome bartender service!
- Beer was cold and food was great. Service was slloooowwwww we had chicken wings
- The nachos are just amazing!
- The Loco Moco is awesome!!!
- Just make sure you use the bathroom before you come here.