Hudson Valley Brewery
- The sours are exceptional.
- Cool brewery, good beers, dog friendly. I'm not into sours but if you are this place has a bunch to try as well!
- Not just another brewery, the sense of pride, family & love that goes into making their outstanding, out of the box, delicious brews is wildly prevalent. Something for everyone.
- Definitely grab a crowler to go.
- Tasty and unique beers, and a chill outdoor space
- get a drink, sit outside in their patio, bring your dog to hang outside too.
- Awesome little brewery in the middle of Beacon. Great seating, and nice beer flavors.
- Crowlers sell out early
- Delicious sour IPAs which are hard to find! Skip the food guy outside though, not great food and ours came out cold.
- My favorite was the strawberry banana silhouette. Empyrean and incandenza tasted similar to me
- Dog-friendly; great IPAs, great sours.
- The sour ales are exceptional
- great beer
- Their beer is fantastic
- Excellent beer selection. Great service and generous pours. They sell growlers as well as 32oz cans to go.
- Every beer is delicious. Great atmosphere. Great people.
- flying colors = pixie stix + beer in the best way possible
- relatively new brewery that specializes in farm house style beers but also has a few notable IPAs.
- Decent and flavorful saisons on tap. IPAs were also good. Better to buy their crowlers for a warm day. There are a few seats outdoors to enjoy the sun.
- Don't sleep on this place. Amazing sours and IPAs, plus crowlers so your take home beer stays fresher.