The Hub Pub
- Go on a cross country road trip, stop in Boston, and hit this place up. Stick around until closing, and you'll meet the love of your life. Worked for me anyhow...
- Cheap beer :D
- The Hub Pub on Province Street in Downtown Crossing has $7 Coors Light pitchers and $9.50 Molson pitchers.
- Cute bouncer. Lovely stache
- Great food & great service, but best of all free Wi-Fi! You can relax with a beer while you work. :) Use the wifi password: 12345678
- I've been to friendlier places
- Poor service with a frown. Nothing special, there are better better places.
- Best dive in the area. Noon on a Wednesday and all the seats at the bar are full! Same owners as beantown pub, just cheaper beer and full of locals rather than after work d-bags
- The worst service in the city. The waitresses were slow and unhelpful. When the check came they wouldn't let us split it and were rude.
- great bar when you dont wanna pay a cover! nicest bouncer at the door too :)
- Bartender is gruuuuumpy!!! False advertising!
- Beer and Wing Dings! Yassss
- The food is great. Get the Sam Adams Brick Red, it can only be found at bars along the Freedom Trail.
- This was the only place open. Not the greatest.
- Wifi, local banter, and surprisingly excellent food.
- Most awesome bouncer works here
- Great dive bar. Slow service and strong drinks, food's better than you'd expect
- Clam chowder
- The fried pork chop here is amazing!
- Cheap drinks but fries are the frozen, crinkle kind. Pass.