House of Hayden
421 E 1st St (Elm St.)
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Bring cash!
- CLEANEST BAR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! also, best Happy Hour (because it NEVER ENDS!)
- They keep this place so clean that you can lick the bar top. The bartenders are all awesome. Get drunk for $20.
- Love the $2 miller high life
- These guys make a great gin martini.
- Love this bar
- A fixed up dive bar where everyone, especially the bartenders, are tatted up. Unique.
- Order a Nebraska Lunchbox, you won't regret it!
- NOVEMBER 24TH 1-5PM WE WILL BE HOLDING SO CAL'S FIRST HOT SAUCE COMPETITION !!! COME TO THIS FREE EVENT https://www.facebook.com/events/378286868971287
- Pam is the BOMB!!!
- This place is spacious, clean and I liked how it was decorated. Bartenders didn't seem too thrilled to be there, but thats OK. This place is nice and dark, just how I like my bars.
- All the bartenders are amazing. A definite locals bar and the locals are super cool. Don't forget your ID!
- Cheap & Cheerfull...GREAT PLACE!
- These guys make a solid martini.
- Cash only. ATM on premises.
- Really cute place,, bartenders are chill.
- This place is awesome!! If Dave is working you are in for a treat. Best chill, hang out, no bull$hit bar in Long Beach.