Hingham Beer Works
- Excellent Beer (and I don't drink beer) and excellent fried pickles, so good!
- Fried pickles yummy
- Pretzel nuggets are a great appetizer comes with spicy mustard dip!
- Jillian rules!!!
- Been here five times and every time I come, I say I won't be back. Service is mediocre and slow, food is not good. It's too bad, great location, good atmosphere but just not worth it.
- Steak tips - but substitute the mashed potatoes with sweet potatoes & the raspberry aioli. Soooo good & #paleo friendly
- Mediocre food. Terrible service and great beer. I don't know why I keep coming back here. But I do.
- It took 2.5hr to get a table and they put our order in at different times so half the table had food the other half did not get their food for another 20 min. We will NEVER go back.
- Sit at the bar with Jill, Nicole or Daniela and get the Nut Brown Ale and Asian Chicken salad. You won't regret it.
- Staff here is super unfriendly.
- The full order of nachos is HUGE. Only order if you are ready to eat.
- Great beer and free wifi, also save 10$ a month with the loyalty card, can't beat it.
- Food is not that great. Beer is decent n fresh.
- Its a nice place for lunch on a sunny day. Great view of the ocean.
- Good beer... They also let chicks breast feed their kids at the bar. Classy.
- Came here twice. Awful service both times. I'll stick to the other locations.
- Dreaded green monster sandwich ftw
- Just waited over an hour to be seated while there were 9 empty, uncleared tables, and the staff sat around talking and turning people away claiming "the kitchen is backed up" Very upset.
- Good beer, good burgers.
- Large selection of beers. Unfortunately, I wasnt fond of the one I ordered...the Big Boy or whatever it was. Just my taste...sure others love it. Nice place though.