- Love the Sriracha and honey wings. Huge space with tons of good beer and food selections.
- Dont get a table - crappy waitstaff but great bartenders
- The hh menu food is awesome including wings and corn.
- Shows promise. Chili is fantastic. The view upstairs is decent for Crystal City (not saying much obviously). Old school video games and a big beer list make it an intriguing happy hour option.
- Good beers, relaxed environment. Great for groups.
- Fun place to hang outside with friends while sipping on drinks and playing games.
- Erica was the best. She made sure that our party was taken care of. The service was phenomenal.
- Great atmosphere, great tap beer and great wings
- Come here for the beer, eat if you're hungry.
- Cool bar, good food, board games and great happy hour!
- Here on a Saturday night, about 1/3 full, and the place is way under-staffed. Bartenders/waiters are trying but they can't keep up. Long waits for everything.
- Highline Burger might be the worst burger I've ever had.
- Good wings, great beer selection
- Decent chicken salad and a kick ass trivia night on Mondays.
- Descent beer. But the beer knowledge and pronunciation on the bartenders is awful.
- Decadent mac and cheese! The chicken tender appetizers are surprisingly good and big.
- Nice place to hang out in Crystal city. signature Highline cocktail is goood