Gay Bar, Bar
6117 Sewells Point Rd. (Bland St.)
- The DJ is an asshole, I gave him over $10 and he didn't play the song I asked for.....don't give him anything.
- He bar offers drag shows Wednesday and Saturdays. Many different styles in one place.
- Wham! Wednesday with Dj Silver and male dancers... No drag show on Wednesdays!!!
- Karaoke & $5 steak dinners :)
- Offering high caliber live music, drag shows, art exhibits, and celebrity appearances -- not to mention sexy staffers and a full bar -- Hershee is not to be missed for women who love, well, women.
- Super funny older bitty's gettin there drink on!!! Good time bar
- How old is the crowd.?
- Join ACCESS AIDS Care for dinner on April 30, 2015 here & they'll donate 25% of total sales to us, in the fight against HIV/AIDS in Hampton Roads! #DOFLHR. diningoutforlife.com/hamptonroads
- Question... last entry I can find is August 2012, is this place still in business? And do the still offer the shows? A friend highly suggested that we take in a show... OR are other places locally?
- Take care of Don and Blevy in the HeBar
- I love this place. The DJ on Hershee's is kinda mean, and I think that's why he bar is doing better tho
- Lookin for a tall, cool glass of water? You're at the right watering spot.
- GO FOR THE ATMOSPHERE!
- Burt is the best bartender in Norfolk, and the band Ffelt is awesome.
- Dealing with the crazy drivers and crappy roads , it's time for a steak and cocktail !
- Hershee Bar is Norfolk's oldest lesbian hot spot.
- The Hershee Bar is the 7 Cities' oldest and best known women's bar. Sit down, drink, dine and dance. Shoot a game of pool
- Last time I went it was a $5 cover charge
- The entrance door with the sign Hershee above it was located back in a dark area behind the parking area.
- The sign "Hershee" faces the street but the entrance is around the back and can easily be missed.