Bar, Rock Club, Arcade
- A legendary roadhouse with great ties to the local music scene. My home for 20 years.
- Awesome live music venue. Beautiful big dance floor, lots of tables. Gotta check out the web site before heading down cuz you never know who or what might be going on!
- Alterity has played here. Awesome place to see shows as well as play them.
- rockin' it to my buddy's band Ray Ray!
- 6th annual raven eggs and kegs Halloween bash. Bands to perform: iconocaust, cellador, the combustion mechanism, Smackfactor, fist fight and opening band Flagship. 6pm doors October 18th 2013
- Great Place! Tony is great and gets you what you need! The music will move you!
- Mediocre bar, mostly tables, get here early, and not much of a dance floor. Not likely to return.
- Get a Hoegaarden
- The Railbenders is the wildest show! Check it out!
- New music from al Laughlin tonight! Come grab a disc.
- Josh Blackburn!
- Check out the McRae when they play here. Mister is a badass 17 year old fiddler and guitar player.
- Such As I Am plays here frequently, if you like metal, hardcore, and your face melting off check them out!!
- Nice concert venue (though dark af if you want to photograph anything...)
- Great small music venue
- What a great spot.
- Kate LeRoux Band!
- Astreya along with Gemini Syndrome and other guests! #letsdothis
- Great live music, mostly friendly staff and the food, although pricey, is delicious! Safe & fun atmosphere.