- Go for the Guinness every time here.i love the expanded menu here. Had a very tasty Roast Turkey Dinner. When we want them to change the TV channel to Fox News they do it for us!
- Carrot and ginger soup to die for
- Best wings on McLean ave. love Thursday night trivia with Dan!
- Can't believe this place has items with potatoes on the menu.
- Sandwiches are amazing, best Irish sandwiches I've had in NY.
- Dirty draft lines make all their beer taste sour. One time I ordered an IPA and was given a Belgian Amber... The bartender insisted it was the correct beer and refused to switch it.
- 7 pm seisun
- Simon, the bartender is great! Makes great drinks too!
- Must see the band Axis play at heritage....always a great time
- Burgers are good but they cook medium rare closer to rare. Take note
- The black stuff is well
- Excellent !!
- The Loaded Potato soup is perfect on a cold night like tonight.
- The Donegal Potato Skins are awesome!
- Get the cheese fries or Irish Nachos... BANGIN'!!!
- Erin Og is awesome!!
- Shrimp and shepherds pie!