Bar, Music Venue
- Go see AOA... Totally worth the cover!
- The bartender Sarah is amazing!!!
- Music,, that's cool
- This place is the best if you like strong drinks and great music every night. Best bar staff in Denver to boot.
- This place is super packed and the bartenders are rude. Fuck Herb's
- I like this place even better when there is no live music. Great dive bar, and free cheese puffs? Yes please
- No Austin, that's Tuesday, this occured on a Saturday.
- Don't drink a Herbarita. I've seen a girl puke all over the bar because of one those things.
- Drink: $14 big buckets of beer; $3 long islandMon-Fri 7pm-9pm
- The security guards of the place are very stupid, knocked a woman to the ground only by ignorance and meanness! I don't intend to return to this place ever again!
- Old is cool!
- Live Jazz!
- So excited to see they had Abita Strawberry on tap!
- Great place for a beer.
- They allow way too many people in here. Probably a fire hazard.
- Use the furthest stall in the women's restroom... Door lock works perfectly and it's most likely to be very clean as drunk girls usually only make it to the first stall 90% of the time.
- LOVE this place! Be sure to see Rowdy Shadehouse when they perform.
- So much fun when they have a live band
- Best music joint in town. Plus, cheezy poofs on the bar! Can't be beat.
- Great place to get a reasonable drink and be entertained