143 Main St (Btw Ocean & Central)
Seal Beach, CA 90740
- Bartender just said $2.50 domestics friday and happy hour started today at 2
- Irish nachos. Enough said.
- Great food and 2 for deals. Loved it!
- This place was awesome and you have to try the buffalo fries!!!
- Yum! Bloody Mary!
- 8 bucks a Guinness. A little pricey for my taste.
- I got the pokey here and it was actually good fish wanton chips and a bed of lettuce. the waitress there was decent the portion was decent sized though not big and the fish was fresh enough.
- The mushroom burger wasn't that special!!
- Irish Nachos are da bomb!
- Egg sandwich on pretzel bread is the bomb
- Hair of the dog!
- Best fish and chips!!
- One of my favorite hamburgers
- Order the beer. Mixed drinks are super weak.
- $4 Bloody Mary's till 1pm on the weekends!
- Pretty good scene for a beer and football game.
- Skip Woody's. Come here for the Irish Nachos.
- Fresh Lemonade w/ your favorite flavor vodka..Yum!
- St. Patti's...
- Great food. Had the corned beef sliders.