Harper & Rye
- The Marina is the other way... Go back where you came from
- Loud, crowded, overpriced & full of greasy sales types attempting to compensate for lack of substance in all the wrong ways. For those with a modicum of discernment, this place is trying way too hard.
- Now I can enjoy Jamal's hospitality without having to deal with The Marina.
- Great Place
- Dyson Airblade V in the restrooms is sleek and sexy
- Their old fashioned with cinnamon bitters is amazing.
- mission hipster-trendy cocktails with a Polk St twist~
- A great addition to our neighborhood's enviable eating and drinking scene!
- An overall great gestalt. High ceilings & lots of natural light. Cocktails, beer list, etc as solid as you'd expect from Tipsy Pig DNA. A liiiiiitle hipster-trendy in its rusticness, but not too bad.
- Its ok. Atmosphere was a little dull to my taste. Had one drink and moved on to another bar in the area.
- Medium-size beer list, but real tasty cocktails.
- Good place to turn up, attractive crowd
- Nice dim lit ambiance. Loved their mezcal cocktails , Victor and Nancy. Not very crowded so east to find a table
- Good cocktails and nice inside
- Another cool bar on polk. Great for a late night drink. Always crowded.
- Great cocktail selection and love the crowd. Get there early to avoid lines!
- Cool spot! Interesting drinks on the menu.
- Trendy new bar that opened last summer. Good cocktails and vibe.
- Great cocktail menu. The gin & pimms is great.
- Always loud, crowded, and full of the worst type of people.