- Much better than PAC shore, much nicer
- Order from Jill the bardtender, she is a cutie
- Shit dirty bar that lacks any personality smells and looks like a frat house the day after a legged
- Ride the mechanical bull!!!
- The bands are pretty killer
- Sit outside in the patio out back.
- SD burger week special is delicious!
- Basic hole in the wall bar! Heard they have a good blues singer named Dotty that comes in but, I found nothing else special about this place.
- Lakers game was blacked out, but not the Clippers game
- Nice pub. Haven't tried the grub but the bartender n service was awesome! It's close to the beach too...
- Great place for a Guinness and some live music. Bartenders here rock.
- Great place great kj and a good selection of songs
- This is a Chelsea FC bar!! This is a great place to catch all your soccer games but Blues til I die!
- Attractive staff...fantastic eggs bennies! Yell "fire in the hole! At Jeff!
- Stinky, good times pub!!!
- This is a Chelsea FC bar! Blues fans come here for a great vibe and the game on tv with sound! (the owner is a chelsea supporter!)
- Great laid back bar... always have live music.
- GREAT music Friday and Saturday. Beatles tribut once a month and good varieties of music. Staff is great! It gets busy at night so be patient! They don't take your crap. :)
- Magners... enough said!
- Check out the potatoe skins and moz sticks.