Hôtel St. Germain Restaurant
$ $ $
- Eating in this renovated 1906 Victorian mansion cum boutique hotel is pure alchemy; you won't be the same once the last creamed crumb passes your lips.
- Dinner is available to the general public in the opulent William Dining Room, which serves over-the-top prix-fixe dinners - reservations (and jacket-and-tie for men) are required.
- Dessert was delicious
- The suites are beautiful
- Overnight guests are treated to a substantial Continental breakfast.
- This is a wonderful place to stay if you're planning a romantic special occasion.
- The inn's 7 suites are done with lavish New Orleans and Parisian antiques, bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, canopied feather beds, Bulgari bath amenities, fireplaces, and other luxe touches.