33 Aybrook St. (at Moxon St.)
Marylebone, Greater London W1U 4AP
+44 20 7487 4937
- Cute pub just off High Street with limited outdoor tables. Churchill was a visitor (memorabilia decorate the walls)!
- Large beer selection
- Bar staff are a bunch of grumpy trouts.
- Guinness Extra Cold served here. Oh yeah.....
- Nice pub, tasty roasts and Sky Sports.
- Very hot inside during the summer, so find a place outside
- Big screen sports dominate this otherwise traditional pub. Decent beer selection. There's a pub cat called Purdy.
- Relaxed vibe, good pub in the heart of Marylebone
- Very popular pub with gun related displays and pictures of Churchill. Great real ales.
- Nice for a quiet traditional pub near the heart of London
- Great pub. No smoking, even outdoors which is nice.
- Way too expensive. 4.10 for a point IPA!
- Try the scotch eggs!
- Has a typically lazy and unresponsive pub cat
- Excellent but loud pub!
- Great beer and hot students from the college next door
- Great pub, mardy staff
- Great ham, egg & chips!
- The fish finger sandwich is ace. But the ales aren't the best.
- Foods aiiight