1219 Greene St
Silverton, CO 81433
- Crazy yummy French onion soup! Eat at the bar!
- Taps of Ska! The sweet potato fries are worth the extra $2
- In Silverton, a former mining town with roots in the late 19th century, a pianist named Lacey taps ragtime tunes on the ivories. Afterward, shop and walk around the main (and only paved) road.
- This is the original bar in town... Just revel in the thought.
- Take some whiskey shots, tip the piano girl and eat the buffalo burger! Really feels like the southwest!
- admit that I'm the best skier who drinks here