- Good lobster roll, fragrant fajitas. I like the chopped sirloin with mushroom gravy and the onion rings too.
- Great onion rings
- The macaroni and cheese is to die for...also the waitresses are very friendly and on point... Grumpy's is one of my favorites
- Sirloin tips and scallops with a baked potato all very yummy!
- Good hometown bar feel and crowd. Friendly bartenders. Nachos were so filling that we didn't order entres.
- Loved the Steak tips with onions and peppers!
- Buffalo chicken quesadilla is my favorite but so far everything I have tried has been good.
- HA! Didn't miss a step getting me my beer. Try to stay off the bar after 12 am it gets in the way of ky buzz
- Definately fun late night