Ealing Green (at The Grove)
London, Greater London W5 5QX
+44 20 8567 2439
- This pub is a real Ealing Gem, just like the Red Lion, but more modern...they have Noble London Lager which is better than all the other fizzy ones, perfect for a warm summer!
- you will be fine, just don't order any food
- They used to play football here, what happened?
- Raspberry kopparberg - fantastic on a hot day!
- Fish and chips are a winner
- Fantastic beer selection and a fantastic Fish & Chips. Plus the pretty crowd is a huge bonus
- Try the ales!
- One of my favourite pubs in Ealing. The outdoor sitting area is a great chill out space especially on a hot summer afternoon
- Large, bright and airy pub. Really comfortable furnishings. Great real ales.
- Great service, scrumptious food. Strongly recommend: the chicken and bacon pie, chocolate fondant and panna cotta.
- free wi-fi by O2 cloud
- Great jazz
- Great for Sunday roast.
- great terrace for a guinness
- Delicious food, good atmosphere
- Excellent Sunday lunch followed by brilliant quiz by @nathturner1
- Beef burgers
- One of the best pubs in the area, in a great location.
- It's just a really nice well run pub